01 Dec What Is SME Digitalisation Grant?
SME Digitalisation Grant was introduced by the government alongside Bank Simpanan Nasional, SME Bank, and MDEC, realizing the importance of going digital.
In times like these, local businesses can now quickly move into the technology sphere, which is the most sensible move.
The government will provide a 50 percent matching grant of up to RM5,000.00 if you are looking for digital marketing services.
That said there are seven areas of digitalization that the government has identified as essential for SMEs, which are:
- Marketing & Sales Digital
- System of Electronic Point of Sales (e-POS)
- HR Payroll/CRM System
- E-Commerce Commerce
- Working Remotely
- Accounting & Tax/ERP
Your business needs to fulfill these terms in order to be eligible for the grant:
- The business is at least 60% owned by Malaysians.
- Registered for SSM
- For at least one year in operation
- Sales must be at least RM100,000 for one year or at least RM50,000 for two consecutive years.
Do not hesitate to reach out to a MDEC Approved digital marketing agency (TSP) if you meet all of these requirements to enjoy the services at such an affordable price.