01 Jan What are the top 5 Ways to Improve Your Website’s SEO Quickly in 2021?
- Identify the keywords of your goal
One of the first steps to build an SEO plan that aligns with your market priorities is to define your target keywords—the primary terms and phrases that represent your brand and its content. Through performing keyword analysis using software such as Google Advertising Keyword Planner, WordStream or Wordtracker, you will decide the keywords are more important to your target audience—a look that will help you maximize the exposure and scope of your site’s content in the search results. At the end of the day, this lays the groundwork for your marketing plan by directing you to produce relevant content that is directly tailored to your audience.
In general, a strong rule of thumb for your SEO approach is to concentrate on maximizing the content of your site with 1-3 keywords. While this might sound like a tiny amount, the inclusion of so many keywords may potentially damage the SEO because search engines consider this keyword stuffing, the process of loading a website with the same target phrases in an attempt to get a higher ranking.
- Perfect your SEO on-page
Simply put, on-page SEO is the method of optimizing individual webpages with target keywords so that they rank higher in search results, draw more traffic and convert more visitors. The introduction of SEO on-page is a key component of increasing the online search ranking of your company.
If you have established your brand’s target keywords, the next move is to refine your webpages by integrating keywords in each of these main areas:
- URL Layout – While URLs play a minor role when it comes to SEO ranking, a well-optimized URL enables visitors and search engines to quickly recognise and recognize the destination of the page.
- Title tag – The title tag is a basic yet important component of the SEO on-page tag—the key tag that appears in the search results and in the title bar at the top of the web browser.
- Body text – Body material is the main text on the website and the most critical area to have keywords, since it includes the majority of the details the guests are looking for.
- Meta Overview – Meta descriptions appear in the search results which include a concise explanation of the website. Thus, if your meta overview contains your desired keywords, your website is more likely to draw users.
- H1 tag – The H1 tag is the key tag that people can use as they visit the website. Its aim is to show what the website entails and, as such, to use keywords that are important to the content of the page.
- Image ALT attribute – Another way to improve your SEO rating is to apply keywords to your image ALT attributes, and include alternate text to explain your images in the event that the recipient is unable to access them.
Using an on-page scoring plugin—such as WordPress Yoast SEO, HubSpot’s Grader or Moz On-Page Grader—is a perfect way to imagine how the on-page SEO stacks up. You will then change the web pages of your site accordingly to help increase the search ranking.
- Establish a roadmap for killer content
Search engines prefer websites that are updated daily with new, high-quality content. Thus, in order to build a marketing plan that will attract traffic to your web, one of your key goals should be to produce quality content that is tailored for searching.
That said, even though “content is king” can be a common mantra, not all content is good content. To get the best out of your marketing plan, produce and publish content that can help your company build up an up-to-date authority—or main concepts that you want to be recognized as an expert—while leveraging important, focused keywords.
Blogging is a perfect way to populate your website with high-quality content that is important, useful and/or meaningful to your users, allowing your brand to gain more page authority and rank higher in search results. In reality, blog companies produce 67% more leads on a monthly basis than those without a blog. This material will then be marketed via other channels—such as social media, email and digital advertising—to bring still more visitors back to the web.
- Master Connection – Construction Strategies
The application of outbound, internal and inbound link-building tactics is another crucial aspect of a successful SEO strategy. One of the key ways that search engines like Google calculate and rate the quality of site content is by backlinks, or “inbound” links, a type of off-page SEO. Essentially, these are links from an external domain that point to one of the websites. Websites with higher quality backlinks from other related and reliable websites appear to rank higher in search results.
A perfect way to draw high-quality backlinks is by guest posting, generating helpful or entertaining content, infographic sharing or event promotion. Focus on consistency, instead of quantities, of connections that you attract from other places that are important to your company or sector.
An alternative link-building technique is to integrate a combination of internal links, or links to another page on your own website, and outbound links, or links from your website to another reputable outlet. A forum, in particular, is a perfect way to exploit these internal and external ties.
- Publish your existing site
One of the key advantages of writing a blog is the importance of the SEO it offers. It’s also a perfect way to keep the website up to date and up to date. Because not every blog post you make would have the exposure it deserves, it is important to take the time to breathe new life into high-performance content that is still meaningful and useful by upgrading or republishing new content and images. Not only will this increase the longevity of your content, it will help refine your platform when expanding on the current SEO reputation that your content has built over time. In reality, refreshing old blog posts will increase the organic search traffic on your site by up to 112 percent.
That said, not all blog posts are equal—some are worth more than others when it comes to SEO. As part of the content management campaign, it’s important to carefully map out which blog posts are worth updating in order to produce the best search results. A good area to start with is the development of an inventory of all material. Then take a look at the traffic numbers on your blog and decide which posts:
- More in-depth details feature
- Are more likely to be shared with readers
- Have a better degree of conversion
- Better to resonate with the readers (i.e., more time on page, lower bounce rate)
As a general rule of thumb, it is best practice to refresh and/or republish old content every 3-6 months, based on the pace of the content development activities.
If you have optimized your search engine, it is important that you continue to track the output on a daily basis using an analytics tool like Google Analytics to assess which keywords and traffic channels generate the most conversions. These details will help you determine the right keywords to pursue for your content plan going forward to achieve the best results, and which keywords you can ditch together.
For more information about SEO Malaysia, please visit https://www.nuweb.com.my/seo