13 Jan SEO-Friendly Elements to have on every website
In this article, I’m going to expand on the exact steps required to build an SEO friendly blog post. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve just begun blogging or been doing it for years. You can also use these SEO tips and refresh your content. Needless to add, optimised blog content requires enough time for Google to rank. Keep your first target on creating SEO friendly content rather than having immediate traffic.
1) Study the KEYWORDS
The basis for an SEO friendly blog post is a clever keyword analysis strategy. Doing keyword analysis may be a little cumbersome, but it’s also a vital part of every SEO technique. Until you pound out terms that you consider might be successful keywords, you ought to concentrate on what sort of keywords your blog post would be ranked with. You may consider these issues as well.
- How should I want readers to find out about this particular blog post?
- What will I type in Google to search for details like this?
- What kind of people are going to type if they want details on this subject?
These questions and their responses can eventually direct you by the usage of a certain set of keywords in your blog post.
At this point, you need to figure out the keywords have the greatest potential to carry traffic to your blog. Most significantly, you need to uncover keywords that show high search volume but have low competition.
I recognise that this may be a little too difficult. Aim to choose the keywords that have a low competition (so they are not the most searched words, but there is still a large number of people looking it up). You should concentrate on long-tail keywords (instead of “blogging” aim to rank “blogging tips for beginners”). There are a number of tools to help you identify the best keywords to optimise your content.
2) Keywords in Accurate Positions
After doing thorough keyword analysis, the next move is to break down the places in your blog post that need to be tailored for the search engine.
- The headline: the title of the blog content is the biggest draw for search engines and, of course, followers. It is important to insert a keyword in the headline. This is the first level in action that a reader follows while browsing the internet. Spend a little time polishing the headlines before you move on to something else.
- Subtitle Tags: Other than H1 (usually used as main title), other subtitles such as H2, H3 and H4 often have an influence on SEO. Try utilising similar keywords smartly in H2 tags if necessary. However, this is not a necessary step, but it helps to rank content.
- URL: Another critical part of making an SEO friendly blog post is optimising URLs. Because any blog post lives on its unique URL, it is essential to apply a keyword to the URL as well.
- Meta Description: This is essentially an extra text that offers readers an insight into the content. It can’t be found somewhere in the content of the blog, but it’s what the users see in the results of Google. In the meta summary, add the related details that summarises the overall content.
- Attach the keywords into the meta tags.
- Keep it succinct and restricted to 155 characters in length.
- Making sure it’s click-worthy and attractive to readers.
3) Write Awesome Content
Not acquainted with SEO, nor do you want to rank on Google and search engines? Learn how to build SEO friendly blog posts in 7 simple measures! Seo tips on bloggers. Creating an SEO friendly blog post does not mean that you have to sacrifice the consistency of your content. The latest algorithm always picks up the most meaningful content. Gone are the days where blogs used ‘keyword stuffing’ to rank content for google. Now, it doesn’t work at all.
As a blogger, the key aim should be to create blog posts that are appealing, new and value-driven. If you compose quality content, you are more likely to earn a huge number of social shares, feedback, and email subscribers. However, keywords need to be inserted effectively for an SEO friendly blog entry. Try to use keywords with the best results in the content.
4) Longer Blog Articles
The minimum time for writing blog posts should be at least 700 pages. The optimum duration is more than 1,000 – 1,400 pages. The content duration helps search engines to crawl and catalogue a number of keywords and learn what the subject is all about. If you write tutorials or in-depth content, you can write up to 3000-4000 sentences.
5) Optimize Blog Images
Images often bring meaning to the content and make things more attractive to the human eye. If you’re using one image or several visuals in a blog post, make it optimised for SEO as well. These images should have keywords in their title that are important to your blog post. It could take only a couple extra minutes to substitute the name ‘IMG6787’ with ‘productivity-tips-stay-at-home-moms’ for example. More specifically, the scale of the image must also be optimised. Uploading huge files to your blog is considered to speed up your website loading time, which is badly represented on your website. And indeed, Google takes the pace of the website into account when rating blogs and posts.
6) ADDING Links to add MORE Value
Internal link is a successful SEO method for telling search engines where to look more to locate the appropriate content. You may also use the applicable external links to provide more detail on a particular topic. If the website you are referring users to is in good standing with Google (their content and domain authority are valuable) so the blog post has a better probability of pleasing search engines. So with any blog post you write, you should have at least 2-3 ties to previous posts on your website and one external connection to the 60+ niche authority website.
If SEO is done properly and incorporated into the web design phase, SEO services Malaysia can bring value to the web environment by rendering the web search engine more user-friendly, offering improved user experience and significantly helping companies meet their online marketing objectives.